Friday, July 07, 2006

Priorities...

Okay, so what decides the order in which you prioritize your "to-do" list? For me - -it depends on the day. Days like today - it's hard to say.

The only thing I really wanted to do was go for a walk so my fatt bootocks could get some exercise. I also am wanting to finish this book I'm reading. There's also laundry to put away, a load to fold and two more to do. Unload the dishwasher, load it again. Factor in reading, playing trains, and the rest of the yadda yaddas that come with my two kiddos and there ya are. Oh, and going to see Grandma at the hospital. Oh, and a shower.

So -- here's what I decided.
First I put away the two loads I folded last night.
Got everyone dressed and fed.
Read about 15 pages of my book while I nursed G. (See - multitasking-- I'm a woman.)
Went for a walk and to the park.
Came home and made lunch.
Read some more while I nursed Georgia.
Computer stole my attention.

Now -- I've just taken the load out of the dryer, put the one from the washer in the dryer and added another load. I'm about ready to take a shower because...

THEY'RE BOTH SLEEPING AT THE SAME TIME!!!! Y EEEEE HAAWWWWW.

I can't really explain how exciting that last tidbit of info is - -it NEVER happens. Okay, so this was the most boring blog ever. Of all times. And so is my day.

I can't wait until my husband comes home. Honey -if you're reading this today, GAME ON, BABY!! :)

No comments: