Monday, October 01, 2007

Mini-Me Monday - Check In #3

This will be a quickie. I have to get dinner started and I have about 30,000 things to do before I go to bed, but I wanted to keep myself accountable here.

Couldn't go to my meeting this week because that's the night we left on our trip. I did weigh myself on my mom's scale this morning, which seems to be the same as the scale at my meetings, and I think I've lost one pound.

In 2 weeks.

Oh well - I guess that's good when I think about the fact that I just spent 18 hours in the car with snacks, and two days with amazing homemade mexican food -- which is a bigger weakness for me than Starbuck's. (And that's saying something.) Oh - and there was Starbucks, too.

Uhhh, yeah. So I guess I'll just be glad I'm on the right side of the numbers and keep on truckin'. Hopefully I can get my exercise mojo back -- the mini-vacay didn't do a thing for that, I'll tell ya.

I'm just gonna keep on keepin' on.

7 comments:

Renee said...

Welcome back, friend! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

You can do it...you can do it...you can do it!! You're doing the right thing...keeping on keeping on.

I started FP last week, so I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you. And a pound is a great start!! Good job!

Alana said...

I've missed you!

I agree with Renee. You've got a good start! Keep trying!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! Glad to know you made it safely home.
I love mexican food too----and homemade too, envious ---purely envious!!
You don't climb the mountain in a day---stay the course!

Rebekah said...

Dont beat youself up. You LOST weight while on vacation!! Has that ever been done before??
And mexican food ROCK. *smack, slurp, smack*

Terri said...

Welcome back. I'm wondering how the driving went. You're back but are you still "sane"?

Short Stop said...

I say one pound is success! Little at a time! And, traveling is the worst...the snacks AND Starbucks!

Heather C said...

Starbucks would be my downfall... absolutely love it! Stick with it. You can DO IT!!