Friday, October 12, 2007

A Friday Meme...

Abby had this fun little Meme on her blog the other day and tagged anyone who wanted to play along, so here I am. Love not having to think for myself some days!! Here are some "Random 4's" about me...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Hostess at Black Eyed Pea (they have really good veggies and salads there)
2. Physical and Occupational Therapy Assistant (not an "official" one, no school or anything)
3. Dry cleaner counter girl
4. Speech-language pathologist (that's the one I do now)

Four movies I can watch over and over and over:
1. Urban Cowboy (my hubby and I have a "thang" for this -- don't ask me why)
2. Baby Boom - total 80's movie that I got for Christmas last year -- I LOVE IT!!!
3. Sleepless in Seattle (I don't have to explain that one, right?)
4. Miss Congeniality

Four tv shows I like to watch:
1. Dancing With The Stars
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Every type of Law & Order
4. House Hunters (on HGTV)

Four places I have vacationed:
1. San Francisco (honeymoon)
2. Seattle (honeymoon)
3. Victoria, B.C. (honeymoon)
4. San Diego

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Cheese enchiladas
2. Guacamole tostadas
3. Chile rellenos (baked, not fried and with REALLY GOOD green chile sauce)
Uhhhhh, can you tell I have a love affair with all things mexican food?
4. Lasagna

Four websites i visit daily:
1. My own blog
2. Blogs on my sidebar (hello, bloggy friends!!)
3. Pregnancy.org (After raising some eyebrows with this one, I'm editing to add that I'm NOT preggo. Found it when I got pregnant with Mitchell 5 years ago and have made some good friends there, so I just check in on the boards every day.)
4. Realtor.com

Four places i would rather be:
1. Starbucks (Hellooooooooo...you knew that was coming, right?)
2. On the beach with my hubby and a froo-froo drink with an umbrella in it
3. In a pair of my goal-sized jeans, COMFORTABLY :-)
4. At my fave mexican restaurant eating #'s 1, 2 and 3 from my 4 fave dishes list

I'm tagging anyone who's never done a "Meme" before!! Have a great Friday, friends.

13 comments:

Short Stop said...

Woo Hoo! I loved reading this! I LOVE Baby Boom...it's on t.v. alot and my husband laughs everytime he walks in and I'm watching it. It's the best!!

And, you know I'm with you on the Starbucks! I think you and I originally became blogging friends over Starbucks! YEAH!!!!!

Have a great weekend, Tara!

Earen said...

Oh, that was fun to read about you! I'm going to have to follow in your footsteps & do that.

Ok, so my big question...why are you visiting pregnancy.com? Are you having another one?

Renee said...

Loved it!! And now my mouth is watering after reading your favorite foods. I love mexican food, and could use a guacamole tostada about now. Yum!

I also just realized that I haven't had a PSL yet this season. What??!! Better fix that right quick!

Mari said...

What fun reading this. My question is the same as Earen's - why are you on pregnancy.com?
Also - you are making me hungry!

Anonymous said...

I loved getting to know you more! I am not a movie repeater but I LOVE Miss Congeniality!!

I'm Tara. said...

No, no, no - I'm not pregnant!! I found it when I was pregnant with Mitchell 5 years ago and have just stayed a part of the bulletin boards for each of my kids' birth month/year this whole time.

BethAnne said...

You must have had one long honeymoon! My husband and I love Urban Cowboy too. I think its John Travolta because we like to watch Grease over and over too......

Alana said...

How fun!

I loved your #3 in Four Places I'd rather be!

Me too!!

Oh, and I agree Miss Congeniality is a hoot!

Sarah Markley said...

I just wanted to tell you that Victoria might be one of my fave places ever! We went there for our 10th anniversary last year! Fun post!

Heather C said...

I'm a Law & Order freak, too... any kind, doesn't matter. :) I enjoyed learning a little more about you :)

Rebekah said...

I luuuuuve mexican food. Baby Boom. What is it about this movie? I could watch every day. And yes, I check realtor.com at least every other day.

Terri said...

I love mexican food too. We have a great mexican restaurant by our house that we went to last night. Chips and Cheese - yum! They have the best.
I also love law & order and Dancing with the Stars. My sister got me hooked on it last year when Billy Ray Cyrus was on.

Sittintall said...

Very intesting! For some reason I thought you were a stay at home mom. Speech Pathology, what a wonderful career!