Saturday, February 04, 2006

I've done this before, right?

You'd think I'd be more "sure" about what the heck is going on. I had an interesting night of playing "is it labor" vs. "is it not" last night. I've decided on it's not. My back hurt, but that came and went (same with Mitchell's labor) and I was really uncomfortable with some contractions and having to go to the bathroom way more often. I just was very, very uncomfortable. I also think I lost small parts of my plug two days last week, so who knows what that means!! I think the thing I just can't get over is how foreign it all feels. You'd think that everything would just come rushing back, but nope. I feel like I've never done this before and that I'm no more clued in this time than I was last time. It's all a waiting game and I know you just take it as it comes. I've said all along that I doubt I'll go before Valentine's Day, so we'll just have to see how this all plays out. For now, I'll just rest when I can and listen to my body. (Whatever that means.)

I guess I just expected to feel more like I knew what was going on, but I don't. I am hoping it's not like this when she's here -- I better know what the heck I'm doing there!!

No comments: