Friday, March 24, 2006

Spring Fever...

I have it!! I'm SOOOOO sick of being cooped up in here. It's been cold and windy and with kids that were already a little sick, especially baby G, I'm not all that excited about having them out in that kind of weather.

Well, it's supposed to be in the 50's and 60's this week and I'm PSYCHED. I just want to get out in the fresh air and sunshine and I know that Mitchell needs it as badly as I do. We're getting a little sick of each other, I think. There are only so many consecutive days you can be locked up inside these four walls staring at each other. The toys are old hat, I'm old hat, he wants to just get out, run, and get dirty. I want to get out and walk. They have built some GREAT parks out in our neighborhood and Mitchell loves to play at them. They're a nice walk away too, which is great for me. Can't wait until we can do it DAILY.

I think that I need to do some spring cleaning, too. My friends from lamaze class with Mitchell all pitched in and got us a gift certificate for housecleaning. We get a 2 hour cleaning session -- I just need to call and schedule it. I think I'll see if they can come sometime next week, preferably when Mitchell is at school. It will be so nice (but weird, I'm guessing) to sit here and watch someone else clean my house!

I'm done with winter -- bring on the spring weather!!

No comments: