Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hmmmm...

What to say? What to say?

Got a new hairdo -- didn't lose a lot of length, put some layers in. I think it's cute and I got rid of some of that hair -- felt like I had a helmet head. Amazing how good a haircut can feel. Wish I could hire someone to wash my hair for me every day -- why does it feel so much better than when I do it myself??

Oatmeal raisin cookies are yummy. They also make husbands and sons give you hugs and kisses. :)

A hot cup of coffee on a cold day with snow falling is really a nice thing. Especially when you can share it with your husband.

My house will never stay clean. Ever. Just realized this and thought I'd share.

If there is a sport on television, my husband will watch it and find a side to root for. If there are no sporting events on, he will settle for sportscenter that he's already seen before. Twice even.

Once a procrastinator, always a procrastinator...even though I've been stalling for over an hour, my laundry still sits there and I still have thank you notes to write. Sigh. Oh well..

No comments: