Friday, July 01, 2005

What else would I do at 5:00 am?

...but set up a little blog spot for myself? Okay, so I love being pregnant, and it's really just astounding to think that I am not alone in my own skin, but did the insomnia have to set in again so quickly? Really...it's quite inconvenient. :) Actually, I never thought I would, but I've gotten sort of addicted to reading a couple of different blogs with people that I know from different places and it sparked a little "Hey...I want to do that" button in me. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to write and this is the perfect outlet for that little creative piece of me that seems to stay bottled up. I started working for my mom again this week (she is self-employed and I do her books and stuff), and I knew I needed to start writing more when I got excited about writing a letter to the homeowner's association about changing the lightbulbs in the clubhouse where she holds her aerobics classes. That's just pathetic. I would really love to write for a living, and when I was working at school, I did -- sort of. I had to write tons of reports and even though it took up waaaaayyyyy too much time, I really did enjoy that piece of my job. I told my mom that I want to look for a work-at-home-writing-only job. If you know of any...send them my way!! hee hee.

Well, I suppose I should at least lay down. Mitchell has been waking up at or before 6am all week, so I know I'll be regretting my little all-nighter in about an hour. The good news is that we're going to the swimming pool today with my mom, so it's nothing too strenous.

Who'd have thought that I'd be this excited about talking to myself (and Lord knows who else) on some random web page? Kind of fun...

No comments: