Friday, July 08, 2005

That stupid alarm clock!!!

Okay, so it's really nice and all not having to wake up at or before the crack of dawn in order to get ready and go to work every day...but it really stinks when Chris' alarm wakes ME up, but not HIM like 10 times every morning. He woke up and went to work really early yesterday and actually got up like on the second alarm sounding. Well, we both fell asleep watching tv last night so when we went upstairs he just set his alarm and went to sleep. I didn't think anything about it until it started going off at 4:30!! Of course, then I couldn't go back to sleep. When it went off the third time I said "Are you needing to get up early?" He said "No, I forgot that it was set so early yesterday. Sorry." Grrrrrrrr!!! Totally not his fault and I understand, but here it is 5:45 and I'm about to head back in the bedroom and make sure he gets up on time. I just wish I could sleep like he and Mitchell do...they could sleep through anything and me, I hear one noise and I'm up for good.

Here's the other bad news about today...I have had diarrhea three times already this morning. Ugh. Ick. Gross. It is one of my least favorite things on the planet. I made myself an egg salad sandwich yesterday which was really yummy, but I'm guessing that it is the culprit. I can't think of anything else, and hope that this is a short-lived thing. Guess we won't be going anywhere today! I'll just try to drink even more water than normal and stick with toast and soup. Yuck.

No comments: