Friday, September 15, 2006

Ugh.

I hate having a sick kid. Know what's worse?

Two of them.

This is a new thing for me. They've never been sick at the same time. I'm sure it's a bug that M was kind enough to bring home from school. It's just a cold, but still -- you know how that goes. Poor little Georgia. I fed her at 5:30 and then she slept again until about 8:30. Went in to get her and she had snot ALL OVER her little face. :( I did the whole saline/suction thing and man -- I didn't know she had room for all of that in there!! Poor thing -- even after my extraction session, she still had to take breathers to eat. Sweet girl.

I don't feel all that lovely myself today either, so today should be interesting. I just feel so bad because there's not a TON of stuff you can do for colds. I think we'll do rest, some soup, turn on the humidifier, spray the saline, and veg out.

*cough*sniffle*hack*wheeze*snort*

Anyone wanna come over and play?

2 comments:

Renee said...

I'm sending sniffly hugs your way! It just doesn't seem right to be fighting colds in the SUMMER!! Give M and G a big hug from me, and yourself too! Love you!

The Stressed Momma said...

Oh no, that stinks! Hope you're all feeling better soon! (((HUGS)))