Monday, February 11, 2008

A Little Meme Action

Nichole (who I didn't even know had a blog until the other day) tagged me for a Meme. Okay, I say...I have nothing else to write about at the moment, so here goes.

First, the rules:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. (I won't be doing that. If you are like me and need a random topic, I tag you!)
(6) I feel as though there should be six rules, but there are only five. Go figure.

Okay---seeing as how I've done this before, I'll try to think of some new stuff.


1. I cannot STAND the sound of nails being filed (like on an emory board) -- it makes my skin crawl. Seriously. Top 10 things I cannot stand - it makes the list.

2. Last week I ate an entire bag of those round, cherry ball things that only come out around Valentine's Day. Oh, and they were super good.

3. I am now resisting the urge to either (a) buy another bag or (b) buy a bag of the cherry things that are like gumdrops in the shape of hearts. Clearly, I have some issues over here.

4. I have been craving pepperocini peppers this pregnancy. As in, I ate an entire JAR by myself in a week. I didn't tell my mom about this, but a few weeks ago she said she had a dream that I had a baby boy who was born with shoulder length, jet black hair. The best part? We named him Pepperoni and would call him "Pepper" for short.

Seriously??????? *twilight zone music plays here*

5. I just spent my $40 iTunes gift cards in the middle of the night last night. (Georgia's been having some sleep issues, which means I've been having some sleep issues.) The code you have to type in about drove me nuts at 4 am. The 8 looked like a B. I was talking (sternly) to the computer each time it would tell me "invalid code" and I think a little too loudly. Chris got up and turned on a lamp, glared at me and said "Maybe that will help." Ohhhhh - that Cabana Boy. He needs his beauty sleep.

6. If this baby is a boy, he may very well go nameless for a few weeks. We cannot agree on boy names. Let me rephrase...my husband has not yet realized the amazingness of my favorite boy names. (To give you some insight regarding the seriousness of our level of disagreement -- we have both suggested each other's favorite name to each other as a future dog name. Oy.)

....annnnndddd, there you have it. A mini-blog in a Meme. Who knew it would turn out so well? I'm off to play a rousing game of Hi-Ho-Cherry-O. Wish me luck - I usually get walloped.

Like I said, if you are in the mood for a Meme - have at it!! Thanks, Nichole - it was fun!

8 comments:

Earen said...

I always love reading more about you!

Shelley said...

I always get walloped at that game too!

Great meme, it was fun learning more about you!

Terri said...

I love reading this meme's about people.
I usually lose when I play games against Shaelyn too!

Renee said...

Mmmm...peppercini peppers. Have you also been craving Old Chicago's Italian Nachos? Double Mmmmmm....

They always make me think of you and Chris. I had never tried them before our last night at OC. (sniff, sniff)

I miss you. A lot. Can we get together soon? (wah!)

Love you, and love reading more about you!

BethAnne said...

Okay, let us vote on the names! We can HELP! Really we can! OR make a post and have everyone give you suggestions. I personally like the name Jett (a friend of ours has a little boy named Jett who is cute as a button). I definitley think it is time for a "Name our Baby" post.......think about it! ;-)

Jana Griffin said...

I've been lurking your blog for awhile now. This was great fun. I've never even heard of a meme before.

Anonymous said...

You are too funny!

What kind of bags are you looking at? :)

And what are those treats you are talking about? I have no idea----but i don't need additional luggage on my saddlebags so I'm better remaining ignorant in the matter.

Wow---$40 for iTunes? I'd LOVE that! But what did you get? You left me hanging!

Speaking of codes----I was just rejected by yours! Apparently I am not typing the correct letters....

Janelle said...

Pepper would make a lovely name. Let me know if your aren't going to take that! HA!